Who Are We?
Boucher and Co. is a digital marketing agency that drives sales and brand loyalty.
What Makes Us Special
We have developed SweetSpot TM, a proprietary process that functions as a personal shopper for consumers and a brand ambassador for marketers.
Through this process, consumers have an opportunity to experience how a brand offers products that match their lifestyle and product preferences.
How We Do It
We take a 360 view of consumers’ past purchases, their lifestyle choices in music and entertainment and send them thoughtful suggestions to round out their attire with our clients’ products.
Personal shoppers are often considered as the realm of the one-percenters and small town grannies. But we don’t agree! Personal is the new black and we know how to deliver it.
What This Means for Our Clients
Fashion retailers are challenged to find ways to cut through the overwhelming clutter of messages and messaging. They want to be focused and our approach allows them to be laser focused: we take a deep dive with big data to move beyond the identification of customer profiles and instead create access to consumer personas.
Knowing people as people is a powerful tool that engages them.
Consumers recognize this rare level of personal interaction and respond with additional purchases.
How We Work with Internal Marketing Teams
We regularly work with our clients’ internal marketing teams. Often these groups are tasked with enhancing short term sales and have scant time, money and human resources for a longer term focus.
We provide strategies that maximize ROI on promotion offers, new product introductions, cross selling and upselling through the engagement of all corporate functions in the business building process.
- Our first insights are based on our fully detailed and analyzed consumer persona descriptions. We present these findings to the designers, marketing, sales and production teams so they can initiative their own responses to the challenges they face.
- Our teams offer the bandwidth and training that allow us to take extra steps in consumer engagement. This includes analyses of consumers’ social media conversations and how they may link to our clients’ offerings.
- In addition, we offer online focus groups to identify consumer reactions to and interests in products, pricing, imagery, promotion, tie-in partners, advertising copy and site-based events.
- Further, we can implement test market scenarios based on demographic and geographic breaks to verify consumer acceptance of any key variable such as product characteristics, pricing or promotion. This strategy will save time that would be required for a full roll out of a business building effort.
- Our approach offers significant support for our clients’ creative directors. Prior to their undertaking a creative strategy, we will test images among targets as well as control groups. This provides real time learning they can use as a spring board for communications.