Procedures for collecting and using your personal information
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How we use your data
- When you fill out a form on this website, your data is retained for sales and marketing purposes.
- When you visit this website, your visit is tracked through third-party analytics software for general measurement purposes.
- When you visit this website, your visit is tracked using third-party advertising cookies, on the AdRoll and Google ad networks, for sales and advertising purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- Contact form entries are retained for up to six months.
- Analytics traffic information is retained for a year.
- Tracking cookies used for advertising, on the AdRoll and Google ad networks, expire after 24 months.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them for approval.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments and form mail inquiries may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact us regarding your data
- By Mail: Boucher + Co., 121 West 27th Street, Suite 1004, New York, NY 10001
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Boucher + Co. works with AdRoll retargeting, which uses technology, including web beacons and cookies, to collect data about our website usage and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Data recorded through the use of this technology is aggregated and shared with us.
No personally identifiable information about you is collected or shared by AdRoll with Boucher + Co. You can opt-out of AdRoll and their partners by visiting this link.