Salinas Restaurant – Social Media Strategy Case Study
- Elevate brand image via relevant social media platforms.
- Promote restaurant events & special menu items.
- Engage with audiences and build relationships with other brands.
- Build strong social media following.
- Work closely with restaurant proprietors and executive chef to develop a consistent digital brand image.
- Promote events and seasonal menu items through targeted posts and Facebook ads directing traffic to the restaurant’s site.
- Reach out to diners and suppliers/liquor brands whenever relevant to create an engaging and dynamic online dialogue.
- Build and maintain a strong social media presence that attracts organic followers, with Facebook like-campaigns.
- Conducted a series of photoshoots to ensure top quality imagery and visual-representation across all platforms.
- Generated full reservations around for various holidays prix-fixe dinners.
- Established strong connections with external food and liquor brands.
- Built Salinas Facebook following from 3K to 7K+ organically and through a number of successful like-campaigns.
- Helped Salinas transition into Instagram and maintain a healthy, organic following.