Mira Sushi – Social Strategy, E-mail Marketing, and Web Design Case Study
- Identify brand’s unique identity separating it from the market via relevant social media platforms and website by strategically emphasizing:
- Sushi and izakaya fusion food
- Celebrity Chef Brian Tsao as a source of charisma and personality.
- Promote restaurant events & special menu items.
- Engage with audiences using special incentives through social media.
- Build strong social media following.
- Re-design the website to reflect the brand identity and current design trends.
- Carry out responsibilities as the digital arm, including all marketing and social media, to allow the Chef and owner to focus on the business and menu.
- Worked with executive chef to develop a digital brand through imagery, tone, and sharing of relevant/credible 3rd party content.
- Promote events and seasonal menu items through targeted posts and advertisements directing traffic to the restaurant’s site.
- Reach out to diners whenever relevant to create an engaging and dynamic online dialogue.
- Build and maintain a strong social media presence that attracts organic followers, with Facebook like-campaigns.
- Create e-mail marketing campaigns to promote events and encourage reservations and online engagement.
- Conducted in-house organic photo-shoots to ensure top visual-representation across all platforms that reflects brand identity.
- Generated fully booked reservations for Holiday weekends.
- Built Mira Sushi Facebook and Instagram following organically and through a number of successful like-campaigns.
- Designed and developed new website in accordance with changing digital visual trends and emergence of brand identity.