Kids for Less – E-commerce launch, Social Strategy
- Move a 30-year old brick-and-mortar retail chain of 18 stores into the e-commerce world.
- Build a digital online audience for a leading kids clothing brand.
- Drive website traffic and conversions via social media and highly-targeted ads.
- Grow an online reputation that web and mobile consumers can trust.
- Create daily content for social media profiles on Instagram and Facebook targeting demographics in 50+ US cities.
- Send weekly emails with promotions to the existing customer mailing list.
- Place targeted ads on Facebook and Instagram utilizing both behavioral and re-targeted advertising.
- Drive traffic to the site through targeted Google search and display ads.
- 450,692 People Reached through Ads.
- 9,632 website visitors in 14 days.
- $0.14 Average Cost Per Visitor.
- Reached mainly 24-35 year old women living in US cities.
- New kids clothing e-commerce site able to go from $0 to $20,000+ monthly sales in 45 days.