The Headliner – Online Ticket Sales Case Study
- Ensure a popular Jersey Shore nightclub capitalizes on digital media and online advertising and focuses attention on social media.
- Reduce reliance on third-party event ticketing solutions to increase profit margins.
- Build awareness and attract a larger, more diverse crowd from the New York City and Philadelphia markets.
- Extend and capitalize on existing brand equity to attract and strategic partnerships through digital media.
- Ensure that The Headliner has cohesive marketing through social by creating branded social media content.
- Leverage weekly email blasts to clubgoers and local residents promoting special events, the Birthday Club, and entertainment.
- Design a responsive, e-commerce-focused website allowing The Headliner to sell event tickets directly to visitors.
- Implement a coordinated social media content calendar and strategy with brand ambassadors and promoters.
- Created a social media kit including brand assets, campaign graphics and messaging resulting in a more professional brand.
- Increased ticket sales by 300% and ticket profit margins by 50% in the same time period.
- Utilized targeted social media advertising to reach visitors in the radius, and increased the club’s visitor flow by nearly double the previous year.
- Established The Headliner as a pillar of the Neptune/Belmar neighborhood, and a Jersey Shore staple for charitable fundraisers and events.